West Nile Virus Diseases – 2pgs *answer all questions*included references* NO plagiarism copy or paste*
Study the topic West Nile virus diseases in detail. Click https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/pdf/wk/mm5953.pdf to view information provided about West Nile cases in the US and your state(Georgia).
Also, click https://www.niaid.nih.gov/Pages/default.aspx to visit the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and read the research, diagnosis, prevention, resources, and understanding of the disease.
On the basis of your reading and analysis, create a 2-page report in a Microsoft Word document answering the following questions:
· How many cases of West Nile Virus were reported in your state based on the epidemiology data?
o What is the name of the bacteria which causes West Nile Virus?
o What is the mode of transmission?
· What types of epidemiological studies would be most useful to help one gather data, descriptive or analytical studies, and why?
· What is the significance to your local community and the state community in relation to the disease?
· How can communities educate the public to reduce potential rates of disease?
· How can the community control the spread of the disease?
· What effect does the disease have on families?
· What specific health care agencies may also be involved, in addition to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)?
· What impact does this disease have on you after reading the websites? How can one be proactive in the community to raise awareness about the West Nile Virus and provide a health wellness program?
Support your responses with examples.
PHE4055—Needs Assessments—4pgs-**answer all questions*included references* NO plagiarism copy or paste*
Community health assessments are used by health planners to identify, and prioritize health problems within a given community. To prioritize health programs and their development, a needs assessment is used. There are four types of needs that should be considered in a needs assessment. Although there is no single way to conduct a needs assessment, the basic steps to conducting a needs assessment can be identified.
Using the Internet, research about needs assessments and the types of health needs in your community. Based on your research, create a 4-page Microsoft Word document that:
· Describes the four types of needs and compares them. Explains the interaction of the four types and the role of each type of need in the community assessment process.
· Selects one of the four needs and provides an example of how this need can be applied to a health issue in your community. Describes the potential pitfalls of focusing a needs assessment on a single need. Provides examples to support your assertions.
· Identifies and describes the basic steps of conducting a needs assessment and also explains the importance of each.
· Describes any additional steps that should be considered in the assessment process.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.