APA FormatNO PLAGAIRISM
Reflect on 19th and 20th century nurses and events discussed this week. Which nurse or event from that time period will best guide your current professional nursing practice? Why?
Impact of Men in 20th Century Nursing
History of Man in Nursing
Improvements in Nursing Education and Related Historical Actions
As we consider the benefits we have today in nursing education, let’s examine their 20th century origins:
· Shorter clinical days/improved treatment of students: Isabel Hampton Robb
· Curriculum standards: Robb; Bolton and the Cadet Nurse Corps; AACN/NLN
· Inclusion/improved diversity: Eleanor Roosevelt
· ADN program development: Mildred Montag
· BSN emphasis: ANA, Magnet
Nurse Registration and Licensure Impacts
Application of nurse registration and licensure:
· State Boards: Developed as each state implemented registration and licensure; goal is to protect the public
· NCLEX: Developed by National Council of State Boards of Nursing as the new national licensure exam in 1994
· NPs and prescriptive authority: Nurse practitioners were developed in approximately 1965. Today, most have the ability to prescribe some medications
· Nurse Licensure Compact: This was originally developed in 2000 to allow nurses to be able to practice in all compact states with a single license. The enhanced version (eNLC) was started in 2018. As of 2019, 34 states have enacted NLC legislation.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.