Write a five- to seven-page comparative financial statement analysis of the three companies listed below, formatted according to APA style. In this analysis, you will discuss the financial health of these companies with the ultimate goal of making a recommendation to other investors. Your paper should consist of the following sections: Company Overview, Comparison of Accounting Methods, Ratio Analysis, Final Recommendation, Conclusions. You will also submit an appendix as a separate document. Additional research may be necessary to provide company background information, or to support your analysis and recommendations. Your paper needs to include a minimum of two scholarly, peer-reviewed, and/or credible resources in addition to the textbook as references.
Download the Form 10-K for each company (I have included in attachments).
· Form 10-K: The Coca-Cola CompanyLinks to an external site.. Financial statements and notes start on page 60.
· Accounts receivable, page 66
· Inventories, page 66
· Depreciation, page 66
· Goodwill, page 66
· Form 10-K/A: Keurig Dr Pepper IncLinks to an external site.. Financial Statements and notes start on page 53.
· Click on Investors
· Click on Download 2016 Form 10K
· Open with Adobe Acrobat Reader
· Accounts receivable, page 59
· Inventories, page 70
· Depreciation, page 60
· Goodwill, page 61
· 2017 PepsiCo annual reportLinks to an external site.. Financial statements and notes start on page 79
· Accounts receivable, page 87, Note 2
· Inventories, page 124, Note 13
· Depreciation, page 96, Note 4
· Goodwill, page 96, Note 4
Here is a breakdown of the sections within the body of the assignment (Use paragraph headings to indicate each section):
Provide a brief overview of the three companies (at least two pages). What industry is it in? What are its main products or services? Who are its competitors? Where is the company located?
· Calculate the current ratio, quick ratio, gross profit percentage, inventory turnover, accounts receivable turnover and asset turnover ratios for all three companies for the current year.
· Note: Cash includes cash and cash equivalents and short term investments.
· Explain how the ratio is calculated and discuss and interpret the ratios that you calculated.
· Discuss potential liquidity issues based on your calculations of the current and quick ratios.
· Are there any factors that could be erroneously influencing the results of the ratios?
· Discuss liquidity issues of the three companies.
Comparison of Accounting Methods
In your paper, ascertain from the notes of the financial statements the following:
· Explain the difference between the allowance method and the direct write off method for accounts receivable. Document the method used for each of the three companies.
· Explain the difference between the straight-line, double declining balance and the unit of production depreciation methods. Document the method used for each of the three companies.
· Explain the difference between LIFO and FIFO and document the method used for each of the three companies.
· Explain the different categories of intangible assets and document the method used for each of the three companies.
Based on your analysis, would you recommend an individual invest in this company? What strengths do you see? What risks do you see? It is perfectly acceptable to state that you would recommend avoiding this company, as long as you provide support for your position.
Include an appendix in a separate document. The appendix must include screenshots of the financial statements and information obtained for the receivables, intangible assets, depreciation, and inventory.
The Financial Statement Analysis Final Paper
· Must be five to seven double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA styleMust include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
· Must use at least two scholarly/peer-reviewed and/or credible resources in addition to the course text.
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.