In your research report, be sure to address the following:
· Summarize one or more negative and one or more positive health campaigns, based on results in the community.
· Did the successful campaign have an effect on the targeted population? How?
· What effect could the negative campaign have on the targeted population?
· What did the organization or advocacy group do to help the campaign succeed?
· What did the organization or advocacy group fail to do to help the campaign succeed?
· Identify the criteria required for a successful public health promotion campaign.
· Identify what should be avoided that may cause a public health campaign to turn negative.
· Explain how collaboration with an organization could have been better used to build capacity and mobilize continued community engagement.
· Why did the unsuccessful or less successful campaign fail to generate interest or mobilization in the community?
· What did the organization or advocacy group fail to do that may have contributed to the lack of success?
· What could have been done differently to promote a more positive outcome?
· Explain the importance of “health literacy” in a public health campaign.
· Explain how health literacy applies to public health issues.
· Explain health literacy as it relates to your targeted population or demographic.
· Identify how the health literacy of the targeted population was acknowledged in the outreach efforts you researched.
· Explain how communities can successfully collaborate with public health professionals in promoting population health and disease prevention.
· What type of grassroots organizations can offer collaboration that will support the success of a campaign?
· How can communities themselves assist in bridging the gap between populations and public health professional organizations?
· Write clearly and logically, with correct use of spelling, grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.
Your assignment should meet the following requirements:
· APA format: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
· Number of references: A minimum of three peer-reviewed resources.
· Length of paper: 3–5 typed, double-spaced pages of content plus cover and reference pages and any appendices.
· Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.