Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action / Simon Sinek (Author)
Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World / Adam Grant (Author), Sheryl Sandberg (Foreword)
Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap…And Others Don’t / Jim Collins (Author)
The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You / John C. Maxwell (Author), Steven R. Covey (Foreword)
Can choose any book out of this assignment should be 8-10 pages.
1. Your book review is not a book report.
2. You are doing a critical analysis of the book and looking for application in the workplace.
3. You should include:
1. Describe the strengths of the book and why a leader should read this book
2. Describe any points/suggestions/theory you disagree with and why
3. Describe key business concepts you learned from the book.
4. Provide examples of how the book relates to human resources or leadership of people.
5. Describe how you might apply the lessons you learned in your workplace in your current role, or future role as a leader.
Instructions for Papers:
· For an A to be achieved on either the short paper/s or the final paper the thesis/main point must be clear, well-developed, and compelling.
· The paper is an appropriate response to the assignment.
· The paper builds on, as opposed to simply repeating, ideas from class readings and discussion, and shows a masterful command of the course content, learning objectives, and disciplinary methods.
· The paper shows excellent awareness of the needs of the intended audience.
· The tone and point of view are appropriate for the assignment and audience.
· The paper meets the reader’s needs for explanation and supporting information.
· Writing and stylistic choices help the reader not only understand the paper’s main point and purpose, but hold the reader’s interest so he or she is continually engaged with and invested in the topic.
· The paper’s main and supporting ideas are original, insightful, and valid.
· The main and supporting ideas are developed and supported with specific examples, appropriate evidence, or (if required by the assignment) relevant, academic college-level research materials in the scope and depth required by the assignment.
· Paragraphs and ideas are appropriately and clearly formed.
· They are also linked and flow logically from one to the next, with new ideas building on those previously introduced.
· Paragraphs focus on subtopics and all serve to develop the thesis/main point in some way.
· Topic sentences introduce ideas and show how they relate to the paper’s thesis/main point.
· Transitions between paragraphs (and ideas) are clear.
· Sentences are structured effectively.
· The use of language is rich, compelling, engaging, and appropriate for the assignment and audience.
· Word choice precisely conveys the meanings intended.
· Sentence style and variety help facilitate the reading process.
· Paper is written in the appropriate APA style format.
· All sources are properly cited and any paraphrases or quotations are presented correctly, according to the format required.
· The paper is free of grammatical, punctuation, spelling, capitalization, and other errors and 3- 4 references are required.
It should also have power point presentation of 7-9 slides which should engage with the book:
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.