At the bottom of these instructions are three problem sets. Your goal is to 1) choose one of those problem sets and make a video of you teaching the material (for the video just write the problem down with explanation and script) and, 2) with the remaining two problem sets, provide written work of the solutions.
1) Submit a YouTube video of you teaching one problem set. (50%)
Imagine you are in front of the classroom teaching a class how to do the problem set for the first time. There are many approaches of how to teach effectively. Use an ipad, whiteboard, or start with ablank page. Do not start with any pre-written material in the video.
You will be graded on:
2) Submit a pdf of written work for the other two of the problems sets. (50%)
Present the problem set solution by answering the question while providing about a paragraph or two of written explanation on the thought process of how to solve the problem and of each step taken. Use bullet points, label individual steps, and write in complete sentences. Do not just provide the answer or solution. Without explanations accompanying EACH STEP, you will not receive full credit.
Problem Set 1
Solve the following problem showing and explaining ALL steps. You should provide at least a few paragraphs, bullet points, and labels EXPLAINING each individual step.
1) A bucket is filled at a rate of 9.17 cubic centimeters per second. If the bucket has a volume of 23 liters, how many minutes will it take to fill the vessel? Express the answer to the proper number of significant figures. Use the conversion factor 1 cm3 = 1 mL. Remember, in these exam questions, no credit is given for only showing the mathematical solution.
Problem Set 2
2) How many significant figures do the following two measurements have? In addition to answering the question provide a few paragraphs explaining why, and how that solution was found.
985.20 meters and 430 meters
3) If you were to add the two numbers in question 2, above, what would be the result, rounded to the proper number of significant figures? In addition to answering the question provide a few paragraphs explaining why, and how that solution was found.
4) If you were to multiply the two numbers from above, what would be the result, rounded to the proper number of significant figures? In addition to answering the question provide a few paragraphs explaining why, and how that solution was found.
Problem Set 3
Solve the following problem showing ALL steps. In addition to showing the solution provide a few paragraphs, bullet points, and labels explaining the individual steps.
A made-up element has three isotopes with masses and abundances as follows:
Atomic mass (amu)
5) Determine the average atomic mass of the element.
6) If you had 27.1 grams of the above element, how many atoms would be present?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.