Please see attachment file.
MP510 Psychology of the Lifespan – Signature Paper – Models of Aging
• Minimum of 6 pages in length, not including a title or reference page formatted in APA style.
• A minimum of 10 in-text citations are required; while the textbook may be used, include at least 3
additional scholarly sources (e.g., peer-reviewed journal articles) you find relevant to the paper
• Please see rubric for additional grading details.
Think about the older adults in your life, as well the theories and research reviewed in the course
concerning physical, motor, cognitive, social, emotional, and moral development in each life phase.
When you consider these “models of aging,” what comes to mind?
For this Signature Assignment, choose 1-2 individuals to interview and gather information about the
• Historical events and/or factors occurring in any life stage that impact(ed) their aging process
• Interpersonal experiences occurring in any life stage that impact(ed) their aging process
• Educational and career choices and experiences occurring in any life stage that impact(ed) their
• Physical, cognitive and/or other health factors and/or changes occurring in any life stage that
impact(ed) their aging process.
Then, address all of the following in your final paper:
• Briefly describe who your models are and how they are aging.
• What events and experiences occurring earlier in life impacted their development in late life?
What linkages do you see?
• How do the influences of gender, SES, educational level, sociability, ability level, physical and/or
cognitive health, among others, contribute to their aging processes?
• Which social theories of aging are embodied by your model(s)? Provide examples.
• How have the model(s) influenced your perspective on and approach to aging?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.