Please answer these questions and see below for instructions. 1 paragraph per question. I attached chapters 4-6 as a word doc so you can find the answers. NO OUTSIDE SOURCES.
Answer the following questions, Be sure to number your answers, so they correspond with the questions.
Each answer to each question should be at least one paragraph or more. Answers may come from the textbook, from resources provided here in the course in Blackboard, and from your mind.
No work should be submitted from outside sources the Internet or other sources (there are a lot of bad resources on the internet, so stick with what is provided here – I’m interested in your ability to think through and discuss these issues, not copy from external sources).
Please Note: DO NOT SUBMIT ANSWERS in the “Add Comments” section (see attached image)
Be sure to use standard English grammar and spelling.
1. Compare, contrast, and evaluate the views of John Searle and René Descartes on dualism.
2. Compare, contrast, and evaluate the views of George Berkeley and Thomas Hobbes on the mind.
3. Explain and evaluate what David Hume means by saying that we have no evidence of the self.
4. How is Hume’s view of the mind related to that of the Tibetan Master Milarepa’s on this subject?
5. Explain, compare, and contrast the views of Anselm and Gaunilo regarding the Ontological argument.
6. Explain, contrast, and evaluate the views of Freud and Nietzsche, on the rationality of religious belief.
7. Explain, compare, and evaluate the views of Tolstoy and Kierkegaard, on the rationality of religious belief.
8. Explain and evaluate Pascal’s Wager. Would belief based on such an argument get you into heaven?
9. Explain and evaluate William Paley’s version of the design argument. Does the argument provide a rational basis for belief in some sort of creative intelligence behind the universe and life?
10. Explain and evaluate the problem of evil.
11. Compare and contrast the main tenets of Hinduism, Buddhism, and Taoism.
12. Explain in detail the connection between the Tao, Ying, and Yang.
13. Articulate how principles of Taoism serve as the foundation of the art of Feng Shui.
14. Explain and evaluate the views of Sogyal Rinpoche regarding death and human activity in the modern world ( from the readings at the end of chapter 6).
15. Consider and explain the evidence for reincarnation and the experience of other levels of reality presented in the chapter.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.