CO1. Assess the legal environment of business.
CO2. Explain how ethical frameworks shape business decisions.
Research of the following company that has been in the news for an ethical dilemma. Prepare a PowerPoint about this company’s ethical dilemma, according to the following instructions. Sources are provided to assist you getting started (click company name link). You will need to further research the company as well as applicable ethical frameworks and related law.
1. Forever 21 – labor violation and other criticized business practices. If the hyperlink does not work. the URL is: https://corpwatch.org/article/forever-21-fails-comply-federal-sweatshop-investigation
The following resources will also assist you and attached is guidance for preparing a PowerPoint.
1. Create a 12– 15 slide PowerPoint presentation that includes:
o Title slide with your name, course, date, school, title of presentation;
o Agenda slide – This lists the key points covered in the PPT;
o Content slides containing bullet points information with illustrations, diagrams, pictures, graphics etc., as appropriate to the slide’s content;
o Speaker’s notes on each slide – either text presented in the Speaker Notes section at the bottom of the slides or Audio through your Voice speaking (or both);
2. Identify the company and clearly state the ethical dilemma of the company. There should be only ONE ethical dilemma.
3. Identify and define at least one ethical framework that the company executives appear to have actually used in making their decision. Note — Not “Should have used.” It is not acceptable to say they did not act ethically or did not use a framework. Analyze it. Frames include utilitarianism, free market ethics, deontology, virtue ethics, etc., covered in your course readings.
4. Identify and define at least one ethical framework that the company executives should have used and explain how to apply it for them to have reached a better result than actually happened. Be clear.
5. Identify and explain measures the company should implement to avoid this type of problem in the future.
6. Within your discussion include whether the company had a code of ethics or policy that seemed to apply to the situation, and if so, what went wrong with that?
7. Explain what business leadership in any company can learn from this situation.
8. Have a conclusion that wraps up the key points.
9. Include a Reference slide with your sources listed in APA format. (NOTE: Sources must be cited in slides and speaker’s notes for direct quotes, specific facts and graphics, same as in a paper, per APA format. If you are doing audio speaker notes, you would mention the source in your speaking narrative.)
10. Your PPT should have a professional slide background and graphics on each slide. (See rubric)
11. Submit your presentation here in the assignments section, as a PowerPoint attachment.
12. Please compress your PPT (zip file) if necessary, for uploading. There are several sources online to help you with compressing a PowerPoint presentation.
A Guidelines sheet, containing information and links, for designing a PowerPoint for this Assignment is attached to this Assignment.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.