Project: Agency Visit Paper
By Day 3
Submit by Day 3, a 4- to 5-page written account of your agency visit. In the paper, address each of the following areas and support your ideas with evidence from course resources and additional research.
· Describe the agency. Including:
o Services offered
o Mission of the agency
o Clientele or population served
· Describe the social worker’s job activities and professional roles
· Explain what brought the social worker to the field and their work history
· Explain opportunities for advancement and what the social worker does for professional development
· Describe the social worker’s overall job satisfaction and strategies they use for self-care
· Analyze your experience. Specifically,
o Discuss your thoughts and feelings related to the agency, clientele, and type of work.
o Reflect on why you may have experienced these reactions to the agency, clientele, and type of work.
· Explain which social work values and ethics were evident (or not evident) during the interview.
· Explain how social and economic justice relates to the services provided or population served by this agency.
· Explain how cultural competence was demonstrated (or not demonstrated) within the agency or by the social worker.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your Project, do the following:
· Save your Project as a “.doc” file with the filename “WK6Proj+last name+first initial.doc”. For example, Sally Ride’s filename would be “WK6ProjRideS.doc”.
· To upload your Project, click on Projects on the course navigation menu, and then click the “Project Turnitin – Week 6” link.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.