Topic: Downfall of Brick and Mortar stores
There have been multiple retail bankruptcies in the year 2017 and 2018 compared to 2016 due to the demanding boom in e-commerce. This includes clothing & apparel stores, sports academies, electronics & appliance stores etc. All this is due to the reality of the rising tide in e-commerce.
Document a 6-page APA paper which should end with a statement of the research problem this is supported by below 20 references
Part I. Discussion of the focus of the literature search (topic).
Part II. Discussion of 20 research articles from MIS Quarterly that support the importance of the topic
Part III. Use the articles to build justification for a Research Question – what is the gap in the literature that this research question answers and why is relevant.
Please use all below 20 References for the paper
1. Hinz, Oliver., Hann, II-Horn., and Spann, Martin. (March 2011). Price discrimination in E-Commerce? An examination of dynamic pricing in name-your-own price markets. MIS Quarterly, 35(1), 81-98. DOI: 10.2307/23043490.
2. Xiao, B., Benbasat, I. (2007). E-Commerce products recommendation agents: Use, characteristics, and impact. MIS Quarterly, 31(1), 137-209. DOI: 10.2307/25148784
3. Tan, C., and Cenfetelli, I., (2016). An exploratory study of the formation and impact of electronic service failures. MIS Quarterly, 40(1), 1-29.
4. Dou, Lim, Su, Zhou, & Cui. (2010). Brand positioning strategy using search engine marketing. MIS Quarterly, 34(2), 261. DOI: 10.2307/20721427
5. Chatterjee, D., Grewal, R., & Sambamurthy, V. (2002). Shaping up for E-Commerce: Institutional enablers of the organizational assimilation of web technologies. MIS Quarterly, 26(2), 65. DOI: 10.2307/4132321
6. Wu, J., Huang, L., & Zhao, J. L. (2019). Operationalizing regulatory focus in the digital age: Evidence from an E-Commerce context. MIS Quarterly, 43(3), 745–764. DOI: 10.25300/misq/2019/14420
7. Pavlou, Paul A., Huigang Liang., Yajiong Xue. (Mar 2007). Understanding and mitigating uncertainty inonline exchange relationships: a principal– agent perspective. MIS Quarterly, 31(1), 105-136. DOI: 10.2307/25148783.
8. Pavlou, Paul A., Fygenson, Mendel. (Mar 2006). Understanding and predicting electroni commerce adoption: an extension of the theory of planned behavior. MIS Quarterly, 30(1), 115-143. DOI: 10.2307/25148720
9. Albert, Terri C., Goes, Paulo B., Gupta, Alok. (Jun 2004). A model for design and management of content and interactivity of customer-centric web sites. MIS Quarterly, 28(2), 161-182. DOI: 10.2307/25148632
10. Xitong L, Lynn W. (Dec 2018). Herding and social media word-of-mouth: evidence from groupon. 42(4), 1331-1351. DOI: 10.25300/MISQ/2018/14108.
11. Lin. Z, Goh. K, Cheng. S, (Jun 2017). The Demand Effects Of Product Recommendation Networks: An Empirical Analysis of Network Diversity and Stability. 41(2), 397-427.
12. Chen. J, Fan. M, Li.M. Advertising Versus Brokerage Model for Online trading(Sep 2016). 40(3). 575-601.
13. Yulin, Fang., Kai, H. Lim., Ying, Qian., Bo, Feng. (2018). System dynamics modeling for information systems research: Theory development and practical application, MIS Quarterly, 42(4), 1303-1329. DOI: 10.25300/MISQ/2018/12749
14. Xiao, Bo., Benbasat, Izak. (2011). Product-related deception in e-commerce: A theoretical perspective, MIS Quarterly, 35(1), 169-196. DOI: 10.2307/23043494
15. Koch, Hope., Schultze, Ulrike. (2011). Stuck in the conflicted middle: A role-theoretic perspective on b2b e-marketplaces, MIS Quarterly, 35(1), 123-146. DOI: 10.2307/23043492
16. Mudambi. S, Schuff. D, (Mar 2010). What makes a helpful online review? a study of customer reviews on amazon.com. MIS Quarterly, 34(1), 185-200. DOI: 10.2307/20721420.
17. Ghose, A. (Jun 2009). Internet exchanges for used goods: an empirical analysis of trade patterns and adverse selection. MIS Quarterly, 33(2), 263-291. DOI: 10.2307/20650292.
18. Mithas, S., Joni L., Mitchell W. (Dec 2008). Buyer intention to use internet-enabled reverse auctions: the role of asset specificity, product specialization, and non-contractibility. MIS Quarterly, 30(4), 705-724. DOI: 10.2307/25148868.
19. Webster, J., & Ahuja, J.S. (Sept 2006). Enhancing the design of web navigation systems: the influence of user disorientation on engagement and performance. MIS Quarterly, 30(3),661-678. https://doi.org/10.2307/25148744/MISQ. DOI: 10.2307/25148744
20. Padmanabhan, B., Zhiqiang, Z., & Kimborough, S. (June 2006). An Empirical Analysis Of The Value Of Complete Information For ECRM MODELS. MIS Quarterly, 30(2), 247-267. https://doi.org/10.2307/25148730/MISQ. DOI: 10.2307/25148730.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.