Unit VII Reflection Paper
For this assignment, write a reflection paper that is a minimum of three pages. Reflect on the best, most rewarding experience that you have ever had as part of a team. Maybe this experience was in your work organization, a military unit, athletic team, rock band, choir, symphony, theater troupe, volunteer organization, church, or any other team that provided a rewarding experience for you. Use the socio-cognitive systems learning model to inform your discussion.
Incorporate at least four library resources to support the ideas you present in your reflection. These sources may be drawn from the unit readings or from other sources in the Waldorf Online Library. You should cite these four sources.
Provide an introduction to the reflection paper, and also include the following elements in your reflection. In your paper, please use headings that correspond to the elements below.
1. Team Experience Describe this team experience. What made this team so special? What was your role on the team? Why was this experience rewarding for you?
2. Team Values What did the team value? Give specific examples. How did you know that these were the team’s values? Discuss the clues you observed that may indicate the values and deep underlying assumptions of the people involved.
3. Behavioral Norms What were the team’s normative patterns of behavior? Give several specific examples of patterns of behavior within the team. How did these behaviors reflect the team’s values and deep assumptions?
4. Team Outcomes What were the outcomes of the team’s interactions? Give specific examples.
5. Analysis of Team Culture Analyze the team’s values, behavioral norms, and outcomes. Use the socio-cognitive systems learning model to inform your analysis. Did the team ever experience a conflict or a misalignment of values, behaviors, and outcomes? If so, explain what happened and what the results were. If not, explain why you think the team never experienced conflict.
6. Conclusion Draw any final conclusions on your analysis of the team experience, and summarize your reflections.
Use APA style. As with all your work at Waldorf University, be sure to cite all your sources and follow Waldorf’s Academic Integrity Policy.
Information about accessing the Blackboard Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.