Marketing is more than advertising- it refers to delivering value and benefits, creating products and services that will meet the needs and wants of customers at a price they are willing to pay and in places where they are willing to buy them.
Please respond to the following this week:
1. Identify and briefly describe the biggest competitor for your NAB business. What is their approach to marketing?
2. Outline the value your product brings to your customers (value proposition) and how they will benefit (what problem is your product solving?).
3. What would be your marketing strategy to reach your customers?
To help you address this week’s discussion:
Video explaining how to answer this week’s discussion
Video explaining concepts related to this section.
You will have three headings each focusing on one question (see below).
Check out Chapter 10: Marketing Strategy to learn more.
You will use this week’s information in Assignment 2- questions 2, 3, and 4.
– Who is your biggest competitor and what they do
– Describe their approach to marketing
– What value are you providing to your customers through your product (the end benefit, what do you offer)
– What problem is your product solving, why is it useful
– What makes your product unique and different?
– Describe your marketing strategy to reach your customers; list the marketing vehicles (TV ads, billboards, samples, social media, etc.) you will use to reach your customers, then briefly describe.
– If you advertise, where
– If you do promotions, describe how
– If you send a newsletter, to what mailing list
– If you are doing trade shows, which one and how frequently
– If you are advertising on TV, which channels and how often
Check Chapter 10 for information on marketing strategy and pages 162 and 163 for a description of marketing vehicles you can use to promote your product.
I enclosed a copy of my business so you can know what the business is and about!!!
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.